Tuesday 2 December 2008

NOLLYWOOD DIVAS.

I Love everything Nigerian.As a result , i cease any chance i get to show off how fabulous Nigerians are.Nollywood our Budding movie industry is great* and all.But i think the Nollywood stars are anything but great when it comes to Fashion.A lot of our Nollywood celebrities somehow never get it right.( Celebrity stylists* aren't exactly common around these parts.)
So, when a few of them get it right you know i'm going to be musing about it.So, with no further ado i present the best of Nollywood.













*story for another day.
pictures from thisday style,enconium,genevieve.

2 comments:

Bella Naija said...

I love your blog!!! as in I seriously do!
Please keep up the great work.

ijaw girl said...

oh!my GOD.Bella you are my blog idol.thank you!!!By the way,congrats on your truelove cover.its been long overdue.