Wednesday 17 December 2008

It bags 02.

HERMES BIRKIN.
I'm in all kinds of love with the hermes birkin.Named after British born actress and singer,Jane Birkin.This is another 'it' bag that every fashionista needs to own.I'm personally coveting one.This bag is ultra luxurious.The production of each bag may take up to 48 working hours,so you know a lot of craftsmanship is put into making this bag.The birkin lining is made of Goat skin and its colour will match the bags exterior colour.The size is perfect for all your lady accourtrements,the handle sits easily on your arm.....i could go on.
Once again, you know my Nigerian fashionistas never fail to impress me,with their taste in incredibly,timeless, chic bags.





images-thisday style.

2 comments:

Abujamaiden said...

Nigerians and 'it' items.

I wonder why so many children die of sicknesses and why theres so much poverty. The humanitarian in me makes me angry when I read Thisday style.

But seriously, I love chicness sha!

ijaw girl said...

thanks for your thoughts.abj.maiden.